Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lunch Break at Red Rocks

Once again, Michael took a long lunch and we went exploring. This time, we went to Red Rocks - a beautiful natural park with huge... uh... red rocks coming out of the ground.

Part of the park is a natural amphitheater where famous bands come to play. I'm sure we'll check that out sometime too. But for now, here's a few pictures of our beautiful afternoon hike.



Michael went to sit down for a little rest and Maddox sat down as close to him as he could get! It was so cute.



Although Michael and I did the toting, Maddox was the one who needed to rest near the end. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful walk with my beautiful family! Life is good.

Michele

1 comment:

  1. I can just see the "cowboys" riding through Red Rock Park. Beautiful!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete