We had such a wonderful time the last time we rode these Go Karts, and since the weather has been so nice, we just had to do it again! This time, however, I brought my camera in the Kart with me... which explains why some of these photos may be a bit blurry... hard to take pictures when you're racing around a Go Kart track!
Once again, Maddox paid VERY close attention to the instructions. He loves these Go Karts, but he definitely has a healthy respect for their power.
Here I am following him - it's just the cutest thing to watch!
I managed to snag a couple shots of the big boys, but they had to slow down quite a bit for me. That's Mason in the 24 car and Morgan is behind him. Michael went by too fast for me to get a picture of him.
All done, and Maddox gives his race a big thumbs up!
My race car drivers!
...and I had Mason take this one just to prove that I can hang with the big boys. (and take pictures while doing it! ;)
Fun times!







No comments:
Post a Comment