Some dear friends invited us to a holiday party - a holiday COOKING party! I was tickled that Michael wanted to go! It turned out to be a lot of fun - we were divided into two teams and it became a sort of "Iron Chef" competition. Here was our team - all friends from church.
The best part, however, was just watching Michael get his hands dirty in the kitchen!
When they asked for someone to manage the grill, Michael jumped at the chance to work with something he was somewhat familiar with! This time, he was grilling salmon. Notice the chef standing right beside him coaching him along the way.
All plated up and ready to serve! Nice job, Michael!
What a fun party! I don't know that Michael enjoyed it as much as I did, but that's okay. I'm proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone!
Michele



No comments:
Post a Comment