
Morgan was having big fun...
And here's how they turned out... this first one is Mason's:
Here's Morgan's:
And here's my pumpkin:
Hee hee! Okay, here's mine:
I hope it stops snowing long enough for us to put these out on display!! Maybe we should've given them all shivering faces with goosebumps. Then they might look a little more natural out on our porch. :)Michele
The girls thought the boys did really well - me, I thought you all did a fabulous job. We still need to buy our pumpkins and I think we'll get them carved on Thursday or Friday.
ReplyDeleteKeep on ploughing (yep, that's how we spell it) away! We've not had any snow yet. Last week we had plenty of rain though and it was COLD. Take care and Happy Halloween!
Love you. Audrey xx
These are great Michelle.
ReplyDeleteHalloween isn't big here in Australia but the boys have been invited to a Halloween party on Saturday so they persuaded me to buy a pumpkin to carve and after seeing your great ones I decided it was time to carve ours too. Thanks for the inspiration.