Now that we're in the mountains, we're discovering that groceries don't necessarily
like being at 7,800 feet of elevation. For instance, it's nearly impossible to open a yogurt container without it "spitting" yogurt all over the place. New bags of chips? They are so puffed up and tight that you'd think they're going to explode at any moment. And many times, the extra pressure in bottles gives them a rounded bottom and they won't stand up. Just something to get used to!
But this one topped them all... I bought the ingredients to make my boys some Rice Krispie treats the other night, and when I went to retrieve them from the cupboard, this was what I found:

I assure you, it was NOT like this when I bought it! I guess that last few hundred feet from the grocery store to my house put it over the edge... literally!

Oh well, it still made for some good Rice Krispie treats!
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment