Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Morgan's 10th Birthday!

Yeah, I know... it's been too long. I went to a homeschool convention in Denver last week for 3 days - I booked a hotel and everything! It was a wonderful mini-retreat for me, very inspirational, and very productive. I've got the boys all set to go and I am so pumped that I can't wait to get started!! The boys tell me they'll do their best to wait until August to start. :) They're going to have so much fun, they just don't know it yet!

As promised, here are a few photos from Morgan's birthday.

Mason got him this cool ant farm, and then we proceeded to go catch all the big ants that frequent our back patio.

Morgan got to choose his dinner and dessert... he chose a taco ring for dinner and an ice cream cake (from Baskin Robbins) for dessert.

His gifts trickled in over several days, but here are some shots from his "big" gift - an acoustic drum set!


He was quite surprised, as we kept telling him it would be a long time before we could get him a set like this. Now we just need to get him set up with lessons again so he can pick up where he left off in Texas!

Now I have two kiddos in double-digits... next phase - Teens! Eeeek! (at least I'll be through the terrible twos by that point)...
Michele

1 comment:

  1. My, my! He doesn't look big enough to reach all the equipment! :) Go Morgan!

    Love,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete