Michael is always surprising us with fun outings, and today was certainly one of our favorites! He took us to a Go Kart track down by Bandimere Speedway. The absolute best thing about this outing was that little Maddox could participate, too!
He was cuter than cute in that little Go-Kart! And because he was quite nervous about driving a REAL Go-Kart, he paid VERY CLOSE ATTENTION when he was given instructions!
They had Maddox and I go out on the track first. Here we are getting the green flag.
Maddox stayed behind me for the first couple of laps, and then out of nowhere, when I wasn't looking, he streaked right on past me!!
I'd say he had a pretty good time!
When us "slow folks" were done, the big boys had their turn. Here's Morgan:
And Mason:
And Michael:
They actually did a little bit of racing, and I managed to catch them all in the same frame.
It was a fantastic outing! One that I'm sure we'll repeat in the future... but it will never be the same as the very first time.










No comments:
Post a Comment