Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Audrey Visits!

Michael had to be out of town the week that we needed to travel to Tulsa for our big reunion, so I asked my sister if she wouldn't mind coming out to see our place and then helping me with the drive.  She agreed!  We took her on a drive to Fairplay and up over the continental divide.

Mostly, we just hung around the house and got ready for our big trip to Oklahoma.  Here she is with Mason on the treehouse.

She also tried her hand at our smaller zip line, and although this is a lovely picture, I promised her I wouldn't share what happened after this photo was taken!  :)

 Then we made our long journey and stayed overnight in Wichita.  I can't remember the story behind this next photo, but if I had to guess, we got off on a conversation about finding your inner peace (because I was most likely VERY stressed out?!).

It was great to have Audrey see our place and make the drive with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment