He had a blast bouncing into Mason & Morgan!
When we were done with that, we had a few tickets left over for some other fun rides. I did ride the little train with him again... mistake. Those things are just not made with adult comfort in mind! (and Michael sure has fun with that camera).
...and then I said that's enough for me! So I coaxed Michael to ride the tea cups with him this time:
And Mason rode some little banana ride with him.
Then we went into a little shop and Maddox found some hats he liked!


And, after another fun afternoon, he fell asleep in the truck on the way home. I guess we done good!
This picture is actually quite special to me... you see, when you turn 3, you no longer like your paci anymore. Ask Mason & Morgan, they'll tell you... for some strange reason *wink wink*, on your 3rd birthday, your paci just doesn't taste as good as it did when you were 2. So, watching him peacefully sleeping here with his beloved paci is a bit of a sad moment for Mom. After tonight, we won't get to see him with that cute plug in his mouth anymore. My baby is officially growing up... Here's another one we got just a couple days ago...
So precious...Michele
Grammy & Coo Pop sure would like some hats like those! :)
ReplyDelete